Saturday, November 19, 2011

Almost there...

Yes, it's been a while since my last update.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the excitement we have going on these days. 

The house is almost finished.  It seems like every week they accomplish something more exciting.  Trim is up, walls are painted, cabinets are installed and stained, countertops, tile, and fixutres are in, driveway is poured....we are getting SO close.  If you go to the house with us, Chase will show you where his room is and discuss things like "duct work".... Yes, our child has been exposed to a lot at 3 years old... haha.  He has "helped" Jesse build a shed, or shop (what to call it has been under recent debate) out back and enjoys playing outside at the new place.  Chase will also show you his baby sister's room... for those of you who have not heard (or seen me recently for that matter), we are expecting Chases baby sister in March!  I was suprised recently when a few people have approached me at work that I haven't seen in a few months that had no idea!  I thought news traveled faster, but I guess this one has been a well kept secret!  Not a bad thing necessarily!  I am about 22 weeks now and everything is going well so far.  We are just excited to get into the house so we can prepare for this baby girl! 
Unfortunately for Jesse, I will be pretty worthless when it comes to moving this time, but he says he (and some VERY generous friends) will take care of it and not to worry.  The builder has given us a move-in date of December 23rd.  Merry Christmas to us!!

I am just trying to prepare for the annual holiday hustle as early as possible so we can move right in the  middle of it. 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!


 This is some of that "helping" I mentioned...



 Yep, that's Jesse up there....When he finished it he said if anyone needs help with a roofing job, don't call him.



And here's our little slugger.  Chase was a Texas Ranger for Halloween.  Josh Hamilton to be more specific, but we aren't holding it against him after his recent performance.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment