Well here we are, all moved into the house and rapidly approaching our baby girl's due date of March 25th. Only ten weeks to go! Chase couldn't be more excited to have a baby sister on the way. He's helped put things away in her room and also "helped" her out by playing with all of his old baby toys in her room. This usually happens when I'm in there doing something and before I know it, he's dumped the whole basket out. I guess this is just a sneak peak of what we are in for! Of course at this stage he's much more interested in his own toys and pestering our poor old dog than a baby. Although from time to time he'll put his hand on my growing belly and ask when she will be big and strong enough for him to see her. Such a sweet boy!
After much discussion we've chosen our little girl's name. When we were expecting Chase, Jesse and I wanted to wait until we made a decision to share his name with everyone. This method worked well for us so we decided to do it this way again. Her name will be Taylor Grace. Although, if you ask Chase, he will tell you he's going to call her baby girl...not Taylor. We will see. I'm sure his little world will be turned upside down when she arrives but we are trying to prepare him the best we can.
Here is the Chase just before leaving the house yesterday. Such a happy little guy!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment