It has been almost 5 months since my last post. WOOPS! Sorry everyone. Times flies when you're having fun, right??
Jesse and his brother, Stacy, recently participated in the MS150 in Houston. (April 16 & 17) The ride consists of approximatly 150 miles from Houston to Austin in two days. Chase and I dropped them off at the starting line on Saturday and headed to Austin to hang out with my sister for the weekend. We met the guys at the finish line on Sunday afternoon.
![]() |
Here is Chase helping Uncle Stacy get ready. |
![]() |
| and here he is helping Jesse... |
![]() |
| Ready to go |
When we met upwith my sister we spent the afternoon at Zilcher Park. What fun! ![]() |
| Waiting at the finish line. |
![]() |
| At the end of the ride in Austin. Two tired guys. |
happy easter!
The Easter Bunny was good to us this year and Chase really got into hunting eggs. We enjoyed spending the day with family. Chase has officially figured out that the Easter Bunny brings treats. Jesse worked Saturday night, so Chase and I woke up early to have breakfast with Jesse early Easter morning...and then hunt his eggs. While we were still waiting for Jesse to return home, Chase said: "Mommy, when the bunny comes I get to have some cay-un-dee." Ha ha. I guess there is no denying our Texas roots!
Chase sat his basket down at the bottom of the steps and started tossing them into the basket. I guess I can't blame him, I wouldn't want to carry a heavy basket around either!
![]() |











I somehow missed the egg-tossing. Clever boy!
ReplyDelete