Monday, November 1, 2010

Holidays, Here we come!!

Well October has come and gone.  We had a super busy month.  I finally got Chase into bed early enough to sit down at the computer for a while, so here we go. 

I can't believe it is already November!  I was picking up Halloween Decorations earlier and thought briefly about the daunting task of Christmas Decorations.  I decided to forget about it for a while longer.  As  much as I love the Christmas Season, I am not ready to clutter up the house.....yet.

Now for what you want to see...pictures of our little man.  He is getting so big.  I see less and less of that tiny baby that came into our lives just a little over 2 years ago.  I know, I know, he's still a baby, but you know what I mean.  My pictures uploaded in reverse order, so we'll go backwards. I'm not going to start over at this point. :)


Chase was a Pirate for Halloween this year.  I have to say he was the cutest Pirate I've ever seen!  He also got the hang of trick or treating a little better this year too.  After a while, he would hold his bag open and say "candy?" when he walked up to each door.  I guess he got tired of saying
Trick or Treat.  Haha.   


 Here are Rece and Chase...I mean Batman and a Pirate.   You may rememeber them fom last year as Woody and Buzz. 



 Wait mom, I'm straigtening my hat. 

 On Saturday, we walked up the street to a Halloween party.  Chase was a Pirate that night too, but it got cold so we had to cover up a little.  He didn't mind though, he found a new favorite toy...guess we know what Santa will bring this year!

 You got it....Jesse and I actually dressed up.  Believe it, but this is probably the only proof you will see!  Here are Minnie Mouse and a few Rodeo Clowns.

Earlier in the month I had the opportunity to attend a conference in Las Vegas.  Yes, I actually mostly worked while I was there.  Below are some pictures taken while out on the town.  For those of you who have been to Vegas, bear with me....it is an amazing place!




 The Bellagio and amazing water fountains

 
Bally's

Ceasar's Palace

Paris, right....Bally's, left

Below are pictures from the Bellagio atrium.  They change the decor for each season.  It was beautiful!



 These flowers are blown glass.  Amazing!

We took Chase to the Pumkin Express Pumpkin Patch in Argyle....a well kept secret and will be a MUST for years to come.  Well worth the $5 per person admission.  Jesse and I like to take Chase to ride trains when we find new ones in the area.  This by far tops them all for a 2-yr old. 



His face says it all.



I thought this picture turned out pretty cool.  He's looking out the window from inside the train.  The tracks are a reflection from the outside. 


Chase had more fun playing on this train car than anything else in the pumpkin patch.  No bounce house, no hay maze, no running around, no climbing, nothing but playing on this old train car.


Again, he likes to pull the wagon more than ride in it.  :)


 ALL ABOARD!!




Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment