Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Adventures

Summer is coming to a close and Chase is still on the move. Below are some recent photos. He has finally taken an interest in his motorized toys. This interest has had to grow on him though. We were given these "cars" months ago, but he's been a little unsure of them until now.

Watch me go!


Uh Oh....loosing the co-pilot.



Filling a hole with Granddad.





C'mon Colonel, let's go!



Jesse and I attended the Superbowl Countdown event at Cowboy's Stadium with Emily and Dan a few weeks ago. It was topped off with a mini-concert by Tim McGraw. I was in awe of the stadium most of the time we were there. It's just amazing!


Tim McGraw!!

Emily and I went to San Francisco last weekend for a short girls weekend. Kade met us from Sacramento stayed with us in the City. We had a blast! I haven't been on a trip like this in a very long time so I was beside myself excited. We saw everything we wanted to see, did a lot of shopping, and ate some great food. I already want to go back!
It was foggy when we went to the Golden Gate Bridge.....a little disappointing, but I thought the picture turned out pretty cool. We al know what it looks like anyway, right?



Raspberry Mojito's.....YUM.






1 comment:

  1. so glad ya'll came out! Looks like the 3 Hunters had a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete