Saturday, July 24, 2010

TWO-TWO!

We celebrated Chase's 2nd birthday last week. Aunt Sarah had us all over for dinner on his actual birthday and we had his party the following Saturday at our house. Chase is really into trains right now, so I thought a "two-two train" party would be fun. Clever, huh? I didn't make that up, it was pre-printed on the invitations! :) We borrowed a toddler-sized bounce house from a friend and grilled hot dogs. Chase had a great time and so did the adults!!

Here we are at his party just before singing happy birthday.



This was at Aunt Sarah's. Emily brought cupcakes for his birthday. He couldn't wait to get his hands on it.


My sweet sweet boy....



Shirt that Emily made...


This is what it sounds like when Chase blows out the candle...."fffffffffffff."



YUMMY..... ICING! I'm not sure he ate much cake after licking all the icing off. He was a wild man the rest of the evening. I don't think he stopped running for a few hours!




Mom, I don't wanna ever come out of this thing, OK?



Chase and his best bud, Rece.





Miss Madie, our favorite one-year old!




Cousins, Kaley and Aunah.




Emily, me, Kade, and Jess. The evening wouldn't have been complete without them. I needed all the help I could get!




No comments:

Post a Comment