Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chase's First Birthday

If you had asked me a year ago if I'd ever have my own blog, the answer would have been "no." But as you can see, I've given in. Mostly because of limitations of the babysite I had originally created for Chase, but also because I think this will be a better way for everyone to keep up with us.
So where were we? Oh yes, Chase's first birthday. We had a small party for him, which I had debated about how many to invite, but it turned out to be a good decision since he wasn't feeling well. He was running fever the night before and through most of the day of his party. Poor little guy, of all days! He seemed to have a good time though once we started opening gifts. Below are a few pictures from the afternoon...



He wasn't quite sure what to do with his very own cake!!




Daddy and cousin Kaley showing Chase what to do with his new wagon...



No comments:

Post a Comment